As a thank you for 6,000 followers YABookers are doing a giveaway for all you lovely people! The winner will have a choice of one of the books shown above via Book Depository. (You can also win the sequels) :)
- Must be following us (we will be checking because it’s for our followers!)
- Just reblog for a chance to win. Reblog as many times as you want but don’t spam your followers please! Liking doesn’t get you an entry, so reblogs only.
- Open internationally (anywhere with free shipping from Book Depository. You can check the list here.
- NO giveaway blogs please.
- WILL END 15TH SEPTEMBER.
- You have to be willing to give out your shipping address. If under 18, please ask a parent or guardian
- If you don’t respond to our ask after 48 hours (will be from either torrancecomb or porthomis), then we will pick another winner.
- Covers may vary from the ones shown above.
- Remember, only reblogs!
As a lot of you will know, we are affiliates for The Book Depository and would be super appreciative if you used the affiliate link when buying books because it will fund future giveaways that we plan to have! You can find the link on our tumblr! :3 Thanks and good luck guys!
10 Things I Hate About You
"My character’s story is very much about the love of a single woman and the redeeming force of that love." - Benedict Cumberbatch
whispering, “no,” at a character because you know they’re about to make a fool of themselves and kill you with second hand embarrassment
Lillian Weber, a 99-year-old good Samaritan from Iowa, has spent the last few years sewing a dress a day for the Little Dresses For Africa charity, a Christian organization that distributes dresses to children in need in Africa and elsewhere.
Weber’s goal is to make 1,000 dresses by the time she turns 100 on May 6th. So far, she’s made more than 840. Though she says she could make two a day, she only makes one – but each single dress she makes per day is personalized with careful stitchwork. She hopes that each little girl who receives her dress can take pride in her new garment.